Monday, March 2, 2015

Jennibellie's Birthday Bash - Creative Flags

Hello creative friends.  Jennibellie had her Birthday Bash the weekend before last and although I was able to participate for a little while, I was not able to make the project, which was a flag.  If you haven't yet joined Jennibellie's Inspiration Station - you can click the link on the left of my blog to join and its free.  This is where you will find the Birthday Bash.  Happy Birthday Jennibellie. 

This weekend my granddaughter came to visit so I figured we could both make a flag.  Here is the flag I made.

 
And here is my granddaughters flag.
 


We had so much fun making our flags.  Mine is hanging in my art room and my granddaughter took hers home to hang in her bedroom.  So what have you been working on lately?  I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment