Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Creative Organization of My Craft Room

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  This past weekend and the weekend before I have been working on better organizing my craft room and make more space.  I recycled shoe boxes, files boxes and other types of mailing boxes I had.  And to make them look more cohesive and less of a mish mosh, I painted them all white and added tags to them so I can easily see what is in each.  I also recycled strawberry baskets, fruit containers, take out containers and baby wipe containers.  I found items around my house to repurpose and found other items at Goodwill, yard sales, Hobby Lobby, Harbor Freight and Lowes.  My husband even got involved helping me rearrange the room, putting together a cart we bought, on sale of course, and building me some more shelves.  You don't have to spend a lot of money to organize your craft supplies.  There are lots of creative ways to organize everything for little to no cost.  I put together this quick video showing how I recycled items and organized my craft supplies. 


Do you use recycled items in your scrap room to organize your supplies?  If so I would love to hear about how you use recycled items to organize your craft supplies.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment