Tuesday, March 10, 2015

ICAD Discovery

Hello creative friends.  I hope you are all having a good week.  I enjoy making ICADs, which stands for Index Card a Day.  They are a quick easy way to get in some creative time, especially when you don't have a lot of time or you don't want to create a whole journal page.  I thought I would create a couple of video's on how I like to create ICADs.  I Gesso and color the card and then add ephemera and a word or a quote.  This is one technique that I like to use.  This card I colored using Ranger distressing paints, I did some stamping on the background and then added an image from a magazine that already had a word on it.  Here is the ICAD I created:


And here is the video I created showing how I made this ICAD.  I also show in the video, at the end, several other ICADs that I made using this same technique so that you can see variations of this same technique. 


Have you or do you make ICADs?  I would love to hear what techniques you like to use when creating ICADs.  Until next time happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment