Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Journal Pages using Dina Wakley Supplies

Hello creative friends, Happy St. Patrick's day.  Today is my birthday so I took a vacation day to relax and do some art journaling.  I bought myself an art kit that contains Dina Wakley supplies: 3 videos, 3 paints (Magenta, Turquoise and Lime) , 2 stamp sets (birds and faces), a stencil with a quote and fine tip applicators.  I decided to play around with the supplies and create a journal page, however I was having so much fun I ended up creating two journal pages.  Here are the two journal pages I created:

 

And I created these two videos showing how I created these journal pages. 



I had a lot of fun today creating these pages and the videos.  I hope you enjoy the video's and have a great day.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment