Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Journal Page - Friendship

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I created an art journal page based on a dream I had.  Sometimes when I have trouble getting my mind to slow down so I can sleep, I focus on doing something artistic and sometimes when I fall a sleep, I have dreams about art.  This was one such journal page I dreamed about.  I also made another hand cut stencil to use on the background of this journal page.  I drew two faces to add to the page and added a quote I found in my stash on Friendship to finish the page.  I used acrylic paints for the background and water colors to paint the faces. I also used a Stabilo Pencil to outline and shadow the circles and outline the quote.  And I used a Signo white pen and a bit of water to highlight the circles.  Here is the journal page I created:

 
This page turned out better than I dreamed of, pun intended.  I also created the following video showing how I created this journal page. 
 

 
I hope you enjoy the video and that it inspires you.  Have you create a journal page based on a dream you've had?  If so I would love to hear about it so please leave me a comment.  Until  next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment