Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Art Journal Page - Kindness Too Late

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine week has been going well.  This week I have an art journal page that I created using the inspiration sticks I created a couple of weeks ago, Dylusions sprays, Posca pens, oil pastels and ephemera from my stash.  I added another set of sticks in purple so that when I begin a page I can pull one of these and it will be a product to add color to the page to start.  The sticks I pulled in order were spray inks, animal, oil pastels, paint pens and random works.  Then I pulled hearts, however since the page was going in a different direction I decided to stop there and finish the page with some quotes from my stash, no hearts LOL.  Here are pics of the page I created:





 
And here is the video showing how I created this page:
 

 
I really like the way this page turned out and I like the process better since I now have purple sticks that I can pull from first to add color to the page.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a good week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment