Tuesday, January 31, 2017

A Drawing and a Mini Journal

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine has been going well.  This week I decided to continue my practice of drawing people and drew the following picture:

 
I think it turned out ok.  I also made a couple of mini journals out of cardboard.  I cut cardboard panels, then put white gesso on the panels along with painters tape for texture.  The I used Dylusions and Adirondack spray inks to put color on the panels.  I printed some images from copyright free books I purchased and used other items from my stash to complete these journals.  I used jump rings to put them together and tied pieces of ribbon on the rings.  Here is a pic of the journals I created.
 


And here is a video showing how I created these journals.


I really enjoyed making these journals and hope you try it too.  Please leave a comment if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment