Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Art Journal Page - The Looking Glass

Hello creative friends.  Join me as I create an art journal page using the inspiration sticks that I created, metallic paint, Posca Pens, stamping and ephemera from my stash.  The sticks I pulled in order were scrap papers, metallic, add a boarder, random words, dots, stamping and gears.  At this point I felt I had enough on the page and found a quote and pics in my stash to finish this page.  I made a tape transfer of one of the pictures and used some gears left over from another project that I die cut and painted up.  I added some string and a key to finish the page.  Here are pics of the page I created.




And here is a video showing how I created this page.


I really like the way this page turned out and love the steampunk style.  And the picture from Salvador Dali I used is one of my favorites.  I have a large print of it in my home, along with several other prints of his.  I think this is definitely one of my favorite art journal pages.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment