Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mini Journals

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  This week I have several mini journals that I created using pattern paper, scrap paper, paints and ephemera from my stash.  I wanted to create a video showing several different ways to create a mini journal and each type of journal has a different number of pages and different pockets.  Here are some pics of the mini journals I created.

 





 
And here is the video showing how I create these mini journals.


I really enjoy making these mini journals and love how they turned out.  Now to figure out what to put in them.  Hope you like the video and try making these mini journals yourself if you have not made these types of journals before.  Thank you stopping by.  Until next time Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment