Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Art Jounral Page - Lift Your Spirits and Cedar Keys Vacation

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  I've been getting caught up from being on vacation last week.  Me and my husband went to Cedar Keys for a couple of day and had a good time.  Here are some pics from our visit. 






Cedar Keys is a nice little town on an island off the coast of Florida.  The last picture was taken while on a boat tour that we went on of the islands around Cedar Keys.

This week I have an art journal page that I created using ink sprays, Posca pens and ephemera from my stash.  In the video (below), I wanted to show how you can add animals to art journal pages without having to freehand draw them.  I love drawing animals and wildlife, but sometimes I don't want to spend the time drawing an animal and not everyone can draw animals, but may want to include them in their journals.  Here are pics of the journal page I created.





And here is a video showing how I created this page.



I hope this helps inspire including more animals in their journals and I hope everyone has a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment