Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Art Journal Page - Dreams

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is had a good holiday and is having a good week.  My holiday was good and my week has been going well so far.  So after creating my inspiration sticks last week, I decided to put them to the test and create an art journal page using them.  The sticks I pulled in order were glitter/sparkle, stamping, paint pens, tape transfer and oil pastels.  I realized after creating this page that I did not have any color on the page and would have preferred to start out with some kind of color on the page first.  To finish this page I sprayed it to add some color and then found a title and a couple of quotes from my stash to add to that page.  I then made a couple of more inspiration sticks that I painted purple and added supplies from my stash to them that would add color to the page.  So next time I figured I could pull one of the purple sticks to add color to the page first and then pull from the other sticks to add more to the page.  Here are pics of the journal page I created.



 
And here is the video showing how I create this page.
 

 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful new year.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment