Monday, November 28, 2016

Art Journal Pages - Dreams & Joy and a Car Show

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and is having a good week.  Mine is going well, I am posting early since I am leaving for a couple days on vacation this week.  This past weekend me and my husband went to a car show, we really enjoy car shows.  Here are a few pics from the car show.






And I have two art journal pages that I created.  These are the last two pages in my new 8 x 8 Dylusions journal that I completed the backgrounds for several weeks ago.  I decided to find pics and quotes from my stash for these pages and then used a Stabilo pencil for the shading.  Here are pics of these last two journal pages.






Here is a video showing how I completed these pages:



Hope you like the video.  Thank you for stopping by and have a good week.  Heading out to enjoy my vacation, talk to you next week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment