Sunday, July 19, 2015

Mixed Media Canvases - The Key

Hello creative friends.  I finally got this video edited and thought it would be perfect for this weekends #lovesummerart YouTube Creators Video Event as well.  These are four canvases that I created recently using paint, stencils, stamps and ephemera.  Not sure what I will do with them, because my walls are already filled with artwork from various artists.  I wanted to create a grouping of canvases using mixed media and will probably use them as a Christmas gift or something.  Here are pictures of the canvases I created.






And here is the video showing how I created these canvases.



I hope you join in the fun over on YouTube for the #lovesummerart YouTube Creators Event.  Just search for #lovesummerart to see all of the videos posted by all of the creative artists that are participating.  You can narrow the search down to see the videos for just this weekends event and weed out any older videos.  Enjoy.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment