Saturday, July 18, 2015

Journal Page - Madi Gra

Hello creative friends.  How is your weekend going so far?  Mine is going good, thank god for the weekends, this past work week was so very busy.  This journal page I created a couple of weeks ago and finally got the video edited and thought it would be a good video for this weekends #lovesummerart YouTube Creators Event, going on now from July 17th - 20th.  The video is a longer video due to me showing how I drew and painted the face and how I made the feathers on her mask.  Here is a picture of the finished journal page:


And here is the video I created showing how I made this page.



I hope you join in the fun over on YouTube for the #lovesummerart YouTube Creators Event.  Just search for #lovesummerart to see all of the videos posted by all of the creative artists that are participating.  You can narrow the search down to see the videos for just this weekends event and weed out any older videos.  Enjoy.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment