Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Journal Page - Laugh Love Live

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is have a good week.  Mine has been very busy and I've been working a lot of overtime the past two weeks.  This week I have an art journal page that I created to share with you.  I used paint, stencils, stamps, sprays and ephemera to create this art journal page.  I also filmed it and did my first voice over, so let me know what you think.  When I started this journal page I had no idea what I was going to do.  I just figured I would start putting paint on the page and that something would eventually evolve and it did.  I also decided to add some dimension to the page with flowers and tags and I really like the way it turned out.  Here is the art journal page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this journal page.


As mentioned above, this is my first voice over, so let me know what you think.  Hope everyone has a great week and a relaxing 4th of July weekend.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment