Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Journal Page - Imagination

Hello creative friends.  This week I have a journal page I created called Imagination.  I also created a video to show how I created this journal page.  I covered the page first with torn papers and watered down gesso.  I added some stamping to the page with Staz-on ink pads and some coloring with watercolors.  Then I added items that I found in my stash.  I finished the page by darkening around the page with purple ink.  Here are pics of the page I created. 








And here is the video I created showing how I created this page. 



This is the first voice over I have done in a video, so let me know what you think.  Do you like the voice over or prefer the music?  I would love to hear from you.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment