Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Art Tiles

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a great week.  This past weekend my granddaughter came to visit and we created art tiles.  I saw a video on YouTube from Joggles.com showing how to make art tiles and thought it would be a fun project to do with her.  We used a box from crackers, painted it and glued on Tim Holtz tissue paper for the background.  Then we went through our stash and added quotes and pictures cut from magazines then embellished them with charms, beads, buttons and flowers.  Here are the art tiles I created.



 And here are the art tiles my granddaughter created.
 
 
We had a lot of fun creating these art tiles.  Not sure what we are going to use them on, but I'm sure we can figure something out.  Have you created art tiles before?  If so what did you use them on?  I would love to hear about it.  Hope everyone has a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment