Monday, July 7, 2014

Journal Backgroups

Hello creative friends.  This weekend I had fun creating journal page backgrounds using different materials.  Usually I will start a journal page from a blank white page.  But I decided to create a bunch of backgrounds so that I will have something to start with other than a blank page.  Here are the backgrounds I created.

Fabric

Book pages

Patterns

White Tissue Paper

Printed Tissue Paper

Used/Painted Baby Wipes

 Various - book pages & printed papers

There are so many options for journal backgrounds.  I can't wait to start creating journal pages on these backgrounds.  Do you start a journal page from a blank page or do you start with a previously created background?  I would love to hear about how you start a journal page.  Until next time, happy creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment