Sunday, July 20, 2014

Beautiful Butterfly

Hello creative friends.  This weekend I created a new art journal page and a video.  I haven't done a video in a while and decided that I would try to do at least one video a month.  I should be able to do that.  This art journal page was based on a quote that I found in a magazine.  Here are a few pics of the finished journal page that I am calling Beautiful Butterfly, based on the quote I used.




And here is the video showing how I created this page. 


I used collage elements in this journal page, which I don't do a lot of, but would like to do more of.  Do you use collage elements in your journal pages?  If so I would love to hear about how you incorporate collage elements into your art journal pages.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment