Monday, July 14, 2014

Life Book Journal Pages and Background Pages

Hello creative friends.  Hope all is well in your world.  My granddaughter came to visit this weekend so we had a fun filled creative weekend.  It seems like its been forever since she came to visit, even though it was about 3 weeks ago, and it was really nice to see her and spend some time with her.  This weekend I finished a Life Book page that I started last weekend.  Here is the finished page.


While my granddaughter worked on a journal page of her own:

 
And then we both created another Life Book Journal page together.   The first one is mine and the second one is hers.


 

We really had a lot of fun creating and spending time together this weekend together.  I also played with sprays and stencils in a new Dylusions art journal I bought.  Here are the backgrounds I created.





The last one I was not trilled with.  I tried to add orange on top of the blue but it turned greenish brown, duh.  I figured I would gesso over it and try something else, until my granddaughter gave me a tag she made that matches it perfectly (shown laying on top of the layout).  So I am going to leave it as is and create a journal page using her tag.  We will have to work on it together next time she visits.  So what creative endeavors have you been up to lately?  I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment