Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Painting with a Twist and an Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is have a good week.  My week has been going well so far.  This past Saturday I was invited to a Painting with a Twist paint party and had a great time.  Here is a picture of the painting I did.




Me and my granddaughter are going to try and attend some of their public painting session coming up.   


I also had an art journal page that I started some time ago, that at some point went horribly wrong and I set it aside out of frustration.  I decided to give this art journal page a second go and was able to work it out and finish the page.  I started out painting it with watercolors, but then switched to acrylic paints to finish the page.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this page, including the struggle in the beginning. 


I really like the way this art journal page turned out in the end, but at one point I wasn't sure if I was going to finish it or not.  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my video.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment