Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Creating a Zine

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been busy at work. I have been seeing where people online are making Zine's and thought I would make one myself.  A Zine, in case you haven't heard of it, is like a mini magazine or journal that you make and can print multiple time to give to your friends.  I decided to make mine out of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.  I folded the paper into a mini journal and then added watercolor paints to the pages.  I then added quotes and stickers from my stash.  Here are pictures of the Zine I created.









And here is the video showing how I created this Zine.




And here is a picture of the Zine you can copy and print out for yourself if you like.





I show you in the video how to fold it into a mini journal.  I printed off copies myself and made mini journals for some of my friends at work.  I really like the way it turned out and had a lot of fun creating it.  I am already thinking of other Zine's that I can create.  Have you made a Zine before?  If so I would love to hear about it.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment