Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Art Journal Flip Through & Setting up my Planner for 2018

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week and had a good New Year.  My week is going well and I had a great New Year.  This past week and weekend, I've been working on setting up my planner for this year and decorating it.  The planner I bought is a Leisure Art planner and has beautiful prints on the pockets, dividers and pages that you can color.  So I have been having a blast setting it up and decorating the pages.  Here are some pics of the dividers I've colored.






And I decorated the title page with my word of the year and some flower stickers and a butterfly sticker.




I'm really having a lot of fun with this planner and decorating it. 


This week I also have a video showing a flip through an art journal I completed.  Here are a couple of pic from this completed journal.







And here is the video showing the flip through of this completed art journal.






I have been working in this journal off and on for a couple of years, since I have multiple journals going at the same time and I tend to jump around depending on my mood for the day LOL.  You can find videos on how I created most of these pages on my YouTube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/joysart360  Please leave me a comment if you have any questions. 
Have you set up your planner for the year yet?  If so I would love to see it.  Thank you for stopping by and until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment