Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Journal Page - Conviction

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  I am back from vacation and it was nice to seeing my daughter and see her graduate from college.  I also had time to do some art journaling, which always makes my week when I find time to be creative.  I completed this two page layout in the art journal I made.  I started out with adding papers to the background, then watercolors, some items I found in my stash and finally a sketch of a face. The inspiration for this page is a quote I found in my stash from a magazine that says "I've had to push myself - but what keeps me strong is my conviction", which is in the pink heart.  I also found another quote that I thought fit on this page "When you believe in yourself, it's amazing what can happen!".  I feel that both of these quotes are recurring themes in my life.  I do have to push myself and I do find it amazing what you can accomplish when you believe in yourself and push yourself.  Here is the page I created:

 
Here are some close-ups of the page:
 



And I made a video showing how I created this page:


Hope you enjoy the video.  I hope everyone has a great week and until next time, happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment