Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jounrnal Page - Hope

Hello creative friends.  I'm back home from visiting my daughter in Georgia and seeing her graduate from college.  I really had a great time and am so proud of her.  Here is an art journal page that I created a while back, but have not had a chance to post it.  I was inspired by the pictures and quotes I found in my stash and the cherry blossoms that were being shown on TV in bloom at the time.  After finishing the page it reminded me of my granddaughter, because her middle name is Hope and I knew she would like this page.  The pictures were from a magazine and the quotes seemed to fit the page.  I used Gelatos, acrylic paint and StazOn inks with stamps to create the background and finish the page.  Here is the completed page:


And here are some close up pics of the page:





I also created a video on how I made this page:


I hope you enjoy the video and would love to hear what you think about my art and the video's that I have been making, so please leave me a comment. I really enjoy creating and making these videos.  Hope you have a good week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment