Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Smash Book/Junk Journal

Hello creative friends.  I hope you are all doing well.  A while ago me and my granddaughter each made a smash book/junk journal, but did not do anything more with them.  Recently me and my husband took my granddaughter to St. Augustine for the weekend, so I thought it a good time to start filling them up.  The weekend before last I printed lots of pictures and was able to put a few pages together.  This past weekend my granddaughter came to visit so we had lots of fun filling them up.  Here are the books we made.  The one on the left is mine and the one on the right is my granddaughters.

 
I collected brochures and literature from places we visited to use in the journals.  And I saved other items to use as well, for example ticket stubs and parking tickets.  Here are some of my favorite pages from my book. 





 
And here are some pages from my granddaughters book.
 




 
 
I've put together a number of scrapbooks, but this is the first time I've created a smash book/junk journal.  I love how quickly the pages came together and how many pages we were able to complete in a short period of time.  Have you created this type of journal before?  If so, I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment