Monday, April 14, 2014

Blueberry Festival

Hello creative friends.  Another week of studying and finishing up this class that I've been working on for my certification.  I finally completed and submitted my answers to the questions from the class and am waiting to hear if I successfully passed, fingers crossed.  So unfortunately another week gone by where I was unable to do anything creative.  However, I did manage to take a break on Saturday to go to a Blueberry festival and it was nice to get out, get some fresh air and see what other creative artists are doing.  Here are a few pics from the festival.







The blueberry beer was pretty good.  I bought a necklace from a creative artist that I have bought from before at other craft festivals.  I would like to one day have my own booth at one of the many festivals and craft fairs that go on during the year.  I am looking forward to getting back to doing something creative and getting my hands dirty again.  And going to the festival helped spark my creativity.  What sparks your creativity?  I would love to hear from you.  Until next time, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment