Thursday, April 24, 2014

Feature Artist on Jennibellie's TAT

Hello creative friends.  I am so excited.  This week I am the feature artist on Jennibellie's TAT - Tell All Tuesday - weekly post.  I have been following her for a couple of years now and she is such an inspiration.  She is so creative and always has the best ideas for creating art without having to spend a lot of money and has a lot of great ideas on recycling what you have.  A girl after my own heart.  Click below to view my interview with her:




I have also joined Jennibellie's Journal Workshop and have been enjoying that as well.  I am really enjoying being a part of a community of like minded souls.




I hope you enjoy my interview with her and are inspired.  I am so inspired by the interviews of other featured artists on her website and they help me to realize that I am not alone in my struggles to be an artist, finding confidence in myself and finding my own artistic style.  What inspires you?  I would love to hear about it.  Thanks Jennifbellie and thank you creative friends for stopping by.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment