Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I am grateful for Nature Journal Page

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week. My week has been going well. This week I have an art journal page I created in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using Dina Wakley Media Journal, Dina Wakley Scribble Sticks, Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint in Lime & Terquoise, Dyalog Boarder Stencil, Dina Wakley Stencil, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous stamps, Inkadinakado Letter Stamps and Staz-on Ink Pad. This is for the February challenge for the year of gratitude that Dina Wakley is doing. The challenge for February is "I am grateful for Nature". Here is the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it. Thank you for stopping by and watching my video. Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment