Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I am Grateful for Creativity and Book of Days Class Journal Pages

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  This week I have a couple of journal pages that I did for the Book of Days Class I signed up for this year.  Here are the journal pages I created.

I really like the way these turned out and had fun creating them.

I also created an art journal page for the Dina Wakley Year of Gratitude challenge, however this is the challenge for December.  I'm a little behind on the challenge, but still wanted to do them all.  I created this page in my small Dina Wakley Media journal using Dina Wakley Collage Collection, Dina Wakley Acrylic paint, a china marker, Staz-on ink pad  and ephemera from my stash.  Here are pictures of the journal page I created for the December Challenge "I am grateful for creativity".


And here is the video showing how I created this page.

I had fun creating this page and having a lot of fun in the Book of Days class.  Have you take the Book of Day's class before?  If so I would love to hear about your experience with it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment