Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Grateful for Friends Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week. My week has been going well. This week I have an art journal page that I create in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using Diana Wakley Collage Collection, Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint, stencil, Dina Wakley washi tape and ephemera from my stash. This is the November prompt for a year of gratitude that Dina Wakley is doing. I missed doing November and December, but I wanted to go back and do them anyway, so this is for the November 'I am grateful for friends'. Here are pictures of the page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I'm still working on the Down Deep class and the Book of Day class and enjoying both classes. And I enjoyed working on this art journal page as well. Thank you for stopping by and watching my video. Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment