Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Worthy, Brave, Strong Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  This week I have another are journal page I created in my Dina Wakley media journal.  I used the Dina Wakley Media Collage Collective, Dina Wakley washi tape, Dina Wakley stamp, Arteza watercolors, Staz-on Ink pads, stamps and a stencil.  I used watercolor paints to add color to the page.  I then used a stamp and Staz-on ink to stamp a border on the page.  I made a tag from a page in the Dina Wakley Media Collage Collection and used Dina Wakley washi tape and some ribbon.  I then stamped an image from a Dina Wakley stamp set and used Arteza watercolor pens to color it.  I then used watercolors on a book page and cut out a heart.  I used a stencil and Staz-on ink to add text to the background.  I colored stamped words and then put it all together and added a lat bit of Dina Wakley washi tape to the page.  Here is a picture of the journal page I created.
And here is a video showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment