Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Have Fun Art Journal Page & New Art Supplies

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been busy, but going well.  This week I have an art journal page I created in my Dina Wakley Media journal using acrylic paint, a stencil, Arteza markers, Dylusions dy-cuts, Arteza watercolor pens and ephemera from my stash.  I painted the background with acrylic paint and then added a boarder using a stencil.  I then added the dy-cuts and colored them with my watercolor pens.  I then added a title from my stash.  Here is the art journal page I created.
And here is a video show some new art supplies I bought and how I created this journal page.
I think this page turned out really cute and I had fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching, until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment