Tuesday, September 17, 2019

What I am Grateful For Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been very busy.  This week I have an art journal page for the Dina Wakley #ShowUsYourMedia Year of Gratitude challenge.  September is all about what you are grateful for.  I using my new Dina Wakley Media kit and used my new Dina Wakley Media Journal, Dina Wakley paints, acrylic paint, stamping, Staz-on Ink, a quote from Dina Wakley collage papers, a tag from Dina Wakley Media Collage book and a tag from my stash I made a while ago to complete this page.  I painted a two page spread with paint and used water on my fingers to soften the edges.  I then added some stamping to the page.  I added a quote from the Dina Wakley collage papers.  I cut out a tag from my Dina Wakley Media collage book and added that to the page.  Then I added a tag that I created a while ago.  This page is all about me being grateful for my art and creative process.  Here are pictures of the journal page I created.


 And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  I am looking forward to creating more in this journal.  Are you participating in the challenge too?  If so I would love to hear from you.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment