Friday, July 29, 2016

Art Journal Page - Wonders of the Heart #StudioABSee Video Hop

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been very long and very busy at work, so I am glad Friday is finally here.  My video for the #StudioABSee video hop released today at 11:00am CDT, which was noon my time (EST).  As promised, here is a pic of the journal page I created for this hop and some close up pics.

 




And if you haven't searched YouTube for the #StudioABSee video hop yet, here is the video I created for this hop showing how I created this journal page. 


The video also features the art of Kavitha.  You can see more of her art on her Blog: http://kalalayaa-artclub.blogspot.in/ or FB Page:https://www.facebook.com/Kalalayaas-handmade-gifts-and-craft-supplies-147875675275845/
 
I would love to hear what you think about this page, so leave me a comment below.  You can view all of the videos posted for this hop by searching for #StudioABSee on YouTube and following the links in the description field below each video.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment