Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Journal Pages - Weekend Journal 2

Hello creative friends, hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  I completed several more pages in my weekend journal.  This time I decided to use some Liquitex Basics modeling paste through several different stencils;  Then I played around with my Adirondack and Dylusions ink sprays.  For a couple of the pages I already had some pictures selected ahead of time, so I created the background to go with them, but with other pages I was not sure what I was going to put on the page until after I finished the background.  So after I was happy with the backgrounds, I went through my stash of words, quotes and pictures to find the right ephemera that I felt worked best on each of the other journal pages to finish them. I completing 7 pages this time over the weekend.  Two of the pages I completed was already started from the last play in my weekend journal where I used up the paint that was left over and then I decided to put modeling paste on the next 5 pages.  I am planning to work on 5 pages the next time and see how that goes.  I would like to add more of my own drawings and art to the pages.  Here are a couple of pictures of my favorite journal pages from the 7 I created this weekend.




 And here is the video I made showing how I created these pages.  I show all 7 completed pages at the end of the video.



I hope you like the video and I hope have a great week.  Until next time happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment