Saturday, September 19, 2015

Journal Page - Fall Art Journal Page Renew Yourself

Hello creative Friends.  This weekend I created a fall art journal page for the YouTube Creative Art Collaborators event.  This months theme is fall.  You can see all of the videos posted for this event by other artists by searching #LoveFallArt on YouTube and you can add #ArtJournal to see art journal pages specifically to narrow the search down.  On this page I used leaves, that me and my granddaughter collected last fall for another project and stamped the leaves on the page and then attached the painted leaves to the page at the end.  I also painted a tire and then added it to the page with a string and on the back of the tire I added my quote along with the title "Renew Yourself", since this page is all about renewal.  Here is a picture of the completed art journal page I created.


And here is the video I made showing how I created this page.



I hope you like the video and thank you for visiting my blog.  I hope you also join the event this weekend and view all the videos posted by other creative artists.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment