Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Art Journal Page - Believe and Have Faith

Hello creative friends.  How is your week going?  Mine is going ok.  I have not been doing much art journaling lately due to several health related issues recently for me, my daughter and my sister.  Thankfully mine was nothing serious.  My daughter and sister are still recovering from surgeries as well as can be expected.  Here is a quick art journal page that I created a while ago and finally got around to editing the video and getting it posted.  It is an journal page I created using stencils, paints, sprays and a tape transfer.  I finished it off with a quote that I found in my stash.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I completed:


And here is a video showing how I created this page:



I hope you like this journal page and the video.  Hope everyone has a great week. Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment