Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Art Journal Page - Uncharted Territory

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have another art journal page that I created some time ago and finally got around to editing the video so I could get it posted.  This journal page started with a page that had leftover paint on it.   I then added a piece of junk mail that was a tri-fold and put gesso on the whole thing.  I covered the whole page and the tri-fold with brown Staz On ink.  I covered the tri-fold with Tim Holtz tissue paper and then decorated the page with a tape transfer, some ephemera from a couple of Tim Holtz ephemera packs and a quote.  I finished the page using a Stabilo pencil.  Here is a picture of the journal page.


Here are some detailed pictures of the inside of the tri-fold.




And here is a video showing how I created this page.



Hope you like the video.  I really like the way this page turned out.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment