Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Journal Page - Be Kind

Hello creative friends.  This past weekend my granddaughter came for a visit and we had fun playing in our art journals.  We added different pattern papers to our page using thinned down gesso.  Then we stamped some texture on the background with Staz-on ink.  We added some watercolors on top and then added our stamped images and ephemera.  My images were stamped on deli paper so that once glued down it would look like it was stamped on the page.  I also added some texture to my page using cut up bandages.  Here is the journal page I created and some close up pics of the details:




 
And here is the journal page my granddaughter created and close ups pics of the details:
 


 
The quote we both used and the face on my granddaughters journal page is from a Dana Wakley stamp set that I recently bought and the ephemera is from K&Company.  As always we had a lot of fun creating our journal pages.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment