Monday, November 24, 2014

Lighthouse Painting

Hello creative friends.  This past weekend I painted a picture of a lighthouse to donate to a charity auction/drawing at work.  I painted it in acrylics and really like the way it turned out.  This is the painting I did.



This lighthouse is in St. Augustine and I have been wanting to do a painting of it for several year now, since the first time I saw it.  I had a lot of fun painting this and I want to do another painting like this for myself some day.  I drew and painted this same lighthouse on an art journal page I did after a trip to St. Augustine me and my husband took several yeas ago and posted.  Here it is again.


I really like this lighthouse and enjoy painting it.  So what have you been working on lately?  Have you ever donated your work for charity before?  I would love to hear about it.  I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving weekend.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment