Wednesday, November 19, 2014

ATC Swap

Hello creative friends.  This past weekend I worked on creating two new ATC cards for an ATC card swap that I signed up for on Willowing's website.  The theme for this month is Fluorescent and I recently bought some fluorescent paint and my husband bought me some fluorescent paint pens that I was itching to use.  Here are the two ATC cards I created. 

 
The first one was created with the fluorescent pens that my dear husband recently bought for me.  The second card was made using fluorescent paints that I bought some time ago but hadn't had a chance to play with yet.  I finished them off with a quote from my stash and an embellishment.  I really enjoy participating in these ATC swaps.  It is sometimes hard to mail the cards off after creating them, but it is fun to receive and collect creative cards from other artist.  Another artist once suggested that I make duplicate cards so that I could keep one set for myself and mail the other set off, but so far I haven't bothered, oh well.  So what have you been up to lately?  Have you participated in an ATC swap before?  I would love to hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment