Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween creative friends.  We had so much fun at work this Halloween.  Our theme was Batman and we decorated our area like Gotham City.  We decorated up the windows I painted on poster paper for Halloween with cobwebs and pumpkins.






We hung black table cloths on the cubicles and on one side I drew a picture of Wayne manor and on the other I drew a skyline and others added windows.



I also drew silhouette's for the wall.  I took a black table cloth home and had my granddaughter lay down on it so I could draw the silhouette's around her and cut them out.


And we turned a table into a bat mobile by using cardboard boxes and a black tablecloth.  We put bat cutouts on the wall and used a flashlight and bat cutout to cast the bat signal on the wall.


Everyone dressed up as a character from DC Comics and we had lots of candy and other goodies for the kids.


We had a lot of fun decorating and the kids seemed to enjoy it as well.  I was surprised we were able to accomplish so much for very little.  Most of what we used to decorate was bought at the Dollar store.  So what did you do for Halloween?  Did you create any of your own decorations?  I would love to hear about it and see what you have done.  Until next time, happy creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment