Sunday, June 15, 2014

More Drawing Faces and a Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  This week I continued my journey of drawing realistic faces.  Here are a couple of more faces that I drew. 


 
The second drawing I thought would be easy compared to the other's I've done, but it proved to be the most difficult one and I am still not sure I am completely happy with it.  I also decided to complete a journal page with a more realistic face.  I have also been wanting to do some journal pages using quotes that I have found and like.  So I created the following journal page using one of those quotes.
 


I completed this two page layout in the art journal I made and used some leftover flowers I made from a Life Book page I completed.  When I started this page I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but it evolved into this and I really like the way it turned out.  What journal pages have you completed lately?  I would love to see it and hear about it.  Until next time, happy creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment