Sunday, June 8, 2014

Drawing Faces and Living in the Moment

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I did not have anything to post last week and could not get into the creative mood.  I had my granddaughter last weekend and she did some art journaling, but I could not seem to get the creative juices flowing.  This week I did some drawings.  I have been wanting to draw more faces to practice drawing faces, so I found a couple of pictures in a magazine that I wanted to draw.  Here are the two pictures I drew.


 
I think these drawings came out pretty well considering this is my first try at drawing realistic faces.  And I completed another Life Book page.  This week was about Honoring and rituals and living in the moment and being more present.
 


I had fun creating this Life Book page and using techniques I have never used before, like doodling the pattern.  I think I might do more doodling in my art journal pages going forward.  Do you doodle on your art journal pages?  If so, I would love to hear about how you use doodling in you journal pages.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment