Sunday, February 23, 2014

Song Inspired Journal Page

Hello creative friends. This week I have a page layout that was done based on a song.  I am always looking for inspiration for journal pages and when I last heard the song "All the Lonely People" by the Beatles, this layout came to me and I couldn't wait to create it.  Have you been inspired by a song to create a journal page?  I would love to see it and hear from you.  Below is photo's of this journal page and a video on how I created it.  I hope you enjoy it.

Here is a photo of the completed page layout.


And here are some close up pictures of some of the details.





And here is a video on how I created this page. 


I hope you enjoyed this page layout and video.   Let me know what you think and I would love to see a page layout you've done inspired by a song.  Until next time, happy journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment