Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Watercolor Fox

 Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone had a good holiday.  Mine was good.  I want to try to get back on track with posting more regularly going forward and hopefully have stuff to post about.  I decided to try to do the 100 day project to help me get more consistent with my creating.  And my project is to do more animal drawings and animal art.  To kick it off I did this watercolor painting of a fox.

And I recorded the process in the video here:
Even though I am going to try to do a drawing/paining every day, I am only planning to record one of the paintings for the week and post it on YouTube.  However, I will post pictures of all of the drawings/paintings I do for the week here.  I'm not sure I am going to use watercolors for all of them, but thought I would start with that.  I hope you like the video.  Let me know if you are planning to do the 100 day project as well.  I would be interested in what you are doing.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment