Tuesday, February 9, 2021

100 Day Project and a Watercolor Cheetah

Hello creative friends.  I hope you are having a great week.  My week has been going well.  This week I have s couple of more drawings/watercolor paintings I've done for the 100 day project and a video showing how I created the cheetah.  Here are the pictures:



And here is the video showing how I created the cheetah:
I really like the way the cheetah and the bear turned out, not as happy with the owl, but it's ok.  One of the things I realized in doing this 100 day project is that I don't have to complete a drawing/watercolor painting every day, I can draw the picture one day and then paint it the next day or two.  The idea is to interject more creativity into my life and not to put so much pressure on myself.  So if I don't feel like doing anything creative one day then I may try to do something simple and less stressful and if it gets my creative juices flowing then I can do more.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  I hope you are planning to do something creative, no matter how small, most days as well.  Until next time, happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment