Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Destiny Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have another art journal page that I created in my new Dina Wakley art journal.  I applied acrylic paint to the page with a brayer and then scraped through it with a tool I have.  I then added circles with black and white paint and yellow dots with bubble wrap.  I then used a Dina Wakley stencil to stencil the figures on the page and then I added some scribble to the figures with a white Posca pen.  I then added a tag with a quote from my stash to the page.  Here is a picture of the journal page I created.
And here is a video I made showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and it was a lot of fun to make.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment