Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Challenges Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week is going well.  This week I have an art journal page that I created in my new Dina Wakley journal.  I decided to use one of the pages that is canvas and spray it with blue and purple ink.  I then colored a couple of stamped images with my watercolor pens and put them on the page.  I added a quote and then used my Winka Stella pen to add simmer to the flowers.  I then decided the background needed something more so I painted white paint through a stencil to add some texture to the background and it picked up the colors of the spray inks.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.

And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I like the way this page turned out, even though there are some areas that got a little messed up.  But I had fun creating it, which is the most important part.  Thank you for stopping by and watching by video.  Until next time Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment